Let us put "JOY" in your travel!
You should check out her great blog at http://yomicfit.wordpress.com/
With this blog being so new, I had no idea that it was lovely, yet! We’re just a tour and travel company in Cincinnati, Ohio and I’m trying to build up our web presence by being a resource of information and whimsy for fellow travelers.
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
List seven random things about yourself
Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers
Seven random things about Joy Tour & Travel
1. Joy was started in 1985 by Joyce Wingham, our CEO
2. Her son, Greg, is the President of Joy Tour & Travel
3. Joy specializes in group tours, from multi-day tours to one day tours. If you ever see those those big luxury motor coaches, think of us! We have tour directors to accompany the group to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Marie, Myrna, Greg and Darlene are the Tour Directors for most of our trips.
4. Darlene and Rebecca (that’s me) are the group tour coordinators, so we help orchestrate all of the preparations for the tours and then sell the tours.
5. We have one full time Travel Agent, Kathy (aka KC)
6. While we are based in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have a lot of tours that originate from Cincinnati and Dayton with motor coach transportation. However, we have many tours all over the US and the world.
7. We really love what we do and take great pride in our customers. While many tour and travel agencies have closed their doors during the recession, we’re grateful that our customers see the value and convenience that we add to their travel.
Fifteen Lovely Bloggers that you should check out.