Bermuda: A Tropical Paradise Just Hours Away
Want to go to paradise but don’t want to travel too far? Did you know that Bermuda is just a two hour flight from most East Coast cities? The island is known for its’ beautiful beaches, fantastic hotels, charming towns and friendly locals.
Known as the “Jewel of the Atlantic,” Bermuda offers many fun things to do. While in Bermuda, be sure to:
- Snorkel the delightful coral reefs that will allow you to see colorful fish. While snorkeling these reefs, you may see some shipwrecks, which make for even more memorable diving and snorkeling experiences. Check out spots like Elbow Beach in Paget Parish.
- Play a round of golf at a world-class golf course.
- Discover what locals refer to as pink-sand beaches. Be sure to visit Horseshoe Bay Beach, the most popular beach pink-sand beach on the island. While at one of the beaches, enjoy parasailing, waterskiing, kayaking, sailing, and more!
- Have an excellent lunch or dinner and watch as business people scurry around the city of Hamilton (Bermuda has many offshore insurance and reinsurance companies).
- Discover the history and crooked streets of the Town of St George, a World Heritage site.
- Enjoy great shopping in Hamilton which offer boutiques, galleries and upscale department stores.
- View the chandelier clusters and clear underground lake when you visit The Crystal Caves in Hamilton Parish.
The best thing about Bermuda is that you can visit year-round. Some say that the best time to visit Bermuda is in March or April, when the temperate weather becomes pleasant for beach bathing. However, Bermuda’s busy season is from May to October.
At barely 20 square miles, this beautiful island beckons visitors to explore its’ pink-sand beaches, snorkel its’ colorful reefs, and take in the diverse local culture. Call Angie at 513.777.8221 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your trip today!