Great Beach Resorts of the Caribbean
The Caribbean offers a significant amount of beach resorts. Here are our picks for great beach resorts within the Carbbean.
- Melia Nassau Beach is an upscale, all-inclusive resort that is a part of Nassau, Bahamas’ multibillion dollar luxury development. The hotel is currently undergoing a $19-million renovation. The resort features a beach, casino, and shopping complex.
- Galley Bay in Antigua is an all-inclusive island resort that combines romance, beach, food, and relaxation.
- One & Only Bahamas is a beautiful private estate on the north coast of Paradise island. Enjoy beautiful landscaping, a breathtaking beach, and an excellent golf course.
- Ziva Rose Hall is a Jamaican all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay. The property recently underwent an $80 million expansion and renovation and neighbors the new Hyatt Zilara (an all-inclusive, adults-only retreat). Guests of all ages will enjoy poolside food trucks, a beautiful beach, many restaurants to choose from, and free rounds of golf at nearby courses.
- Cap Maison on the northern coast in St. Lucia overlooks the ocean and features villas set around a courtyard and pool.
- Beaches Turks and Caicos is an all-inclusive resort perfect for families and couples.
- Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, is a large all-inclusive resort. The resort has everything you could need in one place.
- Atlantis is one of the most iconic Caribbean resorts. It offers many activities, an epic waterslide, and an aquarium. Bring the whole family!