Our Picks for the Best Family Vacations
Planning your upcoming getaways? Here are our picks for the best family vacations:
- Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah offers an abundance of ski slopes in addition to other activities including ice skating, snow tubing, snowshoe tours, and luge sleds. Interested in Snowbird Mountain School for the little ones? They’ll accept any skiers from 3 to adult.
- Take your family to Washington, DC where they can experience all that our great capitol has to offer. Take in the museums, monuments, or sign up for a guided tour.
- The Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii is perfect for families as it offers many activities to choose from. There is a day camp for kids or take your kids the hotel’s infamous Dolphin Quest where they’ll have an encounter with dolphins that they’ll never forget. While here, enjoy a Luau or relax by the beach.
- Visit New York City and its’ many landmarks such as Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and Ground Zero.
- Club Med Ixtapa in Mexico offers many activities for children divided by age groups. The hotel also offers tennis, scuba, kayaking, volleyball, and more. Be sure to check out other Club Med hotels as well – just make sure that they offer kid-friendly activities.
- Visit Niagara Falls for some jaw-dropping views. While here, take the Maid of the Mist boat for a different perspective. Don’t forget your passports!
- Disney is always a popular choice for families. Stay at the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge in Orlando. Here, you will enjoy a safari-like experience where you will see more than 200 animals. While staying here, you’ll also be close to the other theme parks!
- Consider taking your family to one of the national parks such as the Grand Canyon where you can hike, bike, or just take in the spectacular views.
Have you travelled a lot with your family? What were your favorite trips?