The Best Beach Resorts in Florida
It’s summer time which means that beach season is on most people’s minds. If you’re looking for a great beach getaway in Florida, we have just the places for you.
Little Palm Island
Want to feel like you are on a private island but don’t want to travel overseas? Then, Little Palm Island Resort is perfect for you as it is a small, private island accessible only by boat or airplane.
- If you’re looking for a quaint Nantucket-style hotel perfect for couples, then head to Elizabeth Pointe Lodge on Amelia Island.
- Hammock Beach Resort is exactly how it sounds – a perfect place to relax, let the kids take part in activities, or play golf.
- The Resort at Longboat Key Club is a beachside getaway where you can take part in tennis or relax at the spa.
- If you’re traveling with kids and headed to Disney, make a stop two hours away at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort which is perfect for families.
- The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach offers the luxuries you are looking for in a beach vacation. Relax
Four Seasons Palm Beach
poolside or by the beach at the Four Seasons.
- Finally, the Sunset Key Guest Cottages are secluded on a 27-acre island with a 24-hour shuttle that will take you to Duval Street in Key West.